SELECTING A REAL ESTATE AGENT
As you prepare to sell your house and interview prospective agents, you may find yourself wondering: what am I looking for in Real Estate Agent? What should this person bring to the table?
A qualified Real Estate Agent will be a consummate professional that will show up prepared, give you the straight facts, and act as your trusted advisor during the selling process. Here are a few things to look for:
- Do they understand your neighbourhood?
- Did they see your house and do a walk through before forming an opinion?
- Did they take time to listen or ask about what type of work has been completed to your home?
- Did they bring a Comparative Market Evaluation with relevant information?
- Do they have a marketing plan?
- Do they have an office with a supporting cast? (Office open house tour, paging services, website, print advertising)
- Can you relate to this person? (Real Estate doesn’t always sell right away, this could be a long term relationship)
There are many great REALTORS® to choose from we hope you choose one of ours.