(NC) Want an easy, refreshing and healthy dessert you can make in less than 10 minutes? Look no further than these avocado-matcha popsicles – the best way to chill out this summer. Dip them in chopped pistachios for an added crunch.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 can (400 mL) full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp (5 g) matcha powder
- 2-3 tbsp (10-15 mL) quality maple syrup
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico
- 1 ripe banana
- Put all ingredients into a high-power blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mould.
- Place the caps on top or insert your popsicle sticks.
- Put your popsicles in the freezer to set overnight or until frozen solid.
- You can run hot water over your mould to help remove the popsicles once frozen.
Recipe credit: Gracie Carroll