Frank Vanderbleek, Agent/REALTOR
Frank has been, as his tagline says, ‘Serving Edmonton and Area homeowners since 1992’. He brings a wealth of experience in residential and condominium sales. In addition, he has also received the following awards:
2007-2019 Top 5% in Sales - REALTORS® Association of Edmonton
2006-2019 Diamond Award - Royal LePage
Award of Excellence - Royal LePage
Award of Excellence Lifetime Award - Royal LePage
- Life Member – Board Member of the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton
- Member of the Alberta Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- SRS® Seller Representative Specialist
- ABR® Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Top 10% Donator to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation 2019
In addition to his professional career, Frank is a man who puts himself out there in support of the RLP Shelter Foundation. He has journeyed the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu in 2015 & hiked through a portion of the Sahara Desert in 2019, raising thousands of dollars for the Foundation in support of WIN House.
Frank’s family includes his lovely wife Wendy, daughter Aadra, step-children, and grandchildren, as well as numerous pets. Given the chance, he loves to visit his father and family members in Holland.
If you are looking for a qualified agent with a good heart, you can contact Frank via email at email@example.com or call him at 780-431-5600.