Recipe Courtesy of KraftCanada.com
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 (900 g) lb. boneless stewing beef, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 5 carrots, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 cup Kraft Original BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp instant coffee, original roast
- 2 cups frozen peas
Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, in batches; cook until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Layer carrots, onions and potatoes in bottom of 5-qt. slow cooker; top with meat. Pour 1/2 cup barbecue sauce over meat; sprinkle with coffee granules. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 5 hours).
Stir in peas and remaining barbecue sauce;…